Re: Examples Debian WWW with css

Am Dienstag, 16.11.04 um 00:30 Uhr schrieb Frank Lichtenheld:

I think, if we go for CSS, we really should get rid of the images in the
nav bar, replacing them by text.

I just tried to make everything like it is currently: I am a debian user only and do not have to decide. But if you have wishes, I can do an example.
The menu may move to the left, too.

This solves a lot of problems with
i18n and perhaps we can make them even nicer ;)

I do not know, if text with simple background is nicer, but it is easier to handle, for sure.

Besides, is the @import really needed? Can't we just go for a <link> ?
(It breaks the style sheet menu of mozilla-ctextensions, at least I care
;)

I'll have a look at that. Have to find some info about that.

While we're at it: We should really add a "jump to content" link before
at the top the page (we can hide it for browers with enabled
style-sheets).

But the content is already at top of page.... Lynx needs some text above the links, I think.

For the header, the Debian Image can go to the background for CSS-Browsers and the current ones only be shown for non-css browsers. But that is a minor issue.

If I get some more momments, I'll do some more examples.

greetings

Juttta

--
http://www.witch.westfalen.de