Re: Translations News20041015

Hi Margà,

On Sun, Oct 17, 2004 at 03:38:51PM +0200, marga' wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had subscribed only today to the list, because I would like to give a
> hand to the Debian project.
> I got a page from the website (using the http interface of the cvs ) and
> translated it into italian.
> the page is
> webwml/english/News/2004/20041015.wml
>
> I would like if somebody can check my translation, and upload it.
> Those are the links
> http://viashino.altervista.org/debian/20041015.txt    (I got problems

Thanks for your translation, I checked it in and it should be available
in a few hours.

I'm not sure about the version you translated, it's either revision 1.2
or 1.3. I added a
#use wml::debian::translation-check translation="1.2"
at the start of the file, the Italian maintainer should care about this
and perform a proofread. You should read
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/ for details.

Please note that I changed a few line breaks (a line should not consist
of more than approx. 76 characters) and changed the file from DOS to Unix
mode (\n instead of \r\n).

I also changed "citt&agrave" into "città" since &agrave is not valid
(but à is).

Again thanks, I hope you will translate more ...
Jens