Beneficial Link Proposal For Our Sites

To Whom It Concerns,

My name is Johnathan Coope and I am the editor at
www.thegrassguide.com. Our organization is in the process of building
an international presence in the lawn management industry.  We are
hopeful that you would be interested in exchanging links with us as an
opportunity to strengthen our profiles in a mutually beneficial manor.
Our sites are fairly close in content and linking to each other would
certainly be a very positive extension to what we both currently offer.
I firmly believe this would be a strong and positive step to take in
adding more quality content to our sites via a link. Please let me know
if this exchange is of any interest to you and we can proceed
accordingly. Your comments are of interest and value to us.
Thank you kindly for your time.

Sincerely,

Johnathan Coope
editor@thegrassguide.com