Re: Re: Question

No I am not subscribed and believe me... I DO know how to look with the mind!
I have a radio show that talks in regards to this and other metaphysical topics!

But... on the other hand... on earth here with the realities of where we are... I would sure
appreciate a little better presentation than just text. Gets a little tiring to see a big mees
 of text after awhile of looking at it.
For a techie though, I can see how it would be so beautiful. But did you know? We are
not all created equal and God did not intend for us to be that way. There must be
diversity or wow... what a boring world we would live in if every one of us were the same!

Thanks and take care!  :0)

RTS