Re: Language problem

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 09:35:29PM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 04:10:10PM +0200, [Admin at dDH] wrote:
> > We (ddh.nl) link to http://www.debian.org/intro/about.nl.html from our
> > home page. When I follow this link With Mozilla (1.5), a pop-up asks me
> > to download a Korean font of 2.1 MB, with 'download' selected as default :-(
>
> Mozilla probably wants to download the font because of the Korean
> characters at the bottom of the page which identify the Korean
> translation.
>
> I don't know of a better solution.

Probably bug Mozilla so that you don't have to answer "NO I DON'T WANT TO
DONWLOAD THOSE FONTS!" every time you access a page at debian.org after
starting up the browser. The answer is kept in memory is for one browser
session but not when a new browser is started up, it should behave like the
'do you want to remember this form?', 'do you want me to store cookies?')

Regards

Javier