Unsubscribe to multiple lists not working

Someone who has malice towards me has subscribed me to 17 of your lists in
various languages.  They used my work email address and these lists are
now impacting my work productivity.  I believe that my out of office reply
may have confirmed the subscriptions.  I returned from vacation with 2000
emails to sort through.  Last week I used your form to unsubscribe to
these lists.  I received a Subscription Request Processed page.  I am
still getting over 200 emails each day.  Please take me off every list you
find me immediately.  Email address is charlene.fendon@caremark.com.

Charlene Fendon