Re: Debian-on-CD correction

Hi Saad,

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 11:28:25PM -0400, Saad @ EasyLinuxCDs wrote:
> <http://www.easylinuxcds.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=49&products_
> id=316>

OK, fixed, the main website should update within a few hours.

Do you still allow contributions to Debian? The page does not seem to say
anything about that. Please put a note on the page, otherwise I'll have to
remove the "Allows Contribution to Debian: Yes".

> I sell Debian (full 7CDs) for only $9.95, which is far cheaper than
> anyone.  Its almost at my cost price.  Is there anyway to mark the price
> in the description?

No, sorry!

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯