Re: Get this piece of shit off my site

Dear Mr. Hines

On 24/9-2004, at 4.39, todaysseniorsnet wrote:

Fuck you...I don't want this...you have screwed up my computer...send instructions to get this off..

I have a seniors web site with nearly 900000 visitors yearly and will  let them know about your intrustive service....

Please contact your service provider about service interruptions; the Debian Project, to whom your message was addressed, is unable to help you.

While the Debian Project is the maker of the operating system Debian GNU/Linux, it isn't responsible for the computers people choose to install it on.

--
Regards, Kaare Olsen