graph of the debian organisation

I have prepared this mainly for my forthcoming book:

http://people.debian.org/~madduck/organigram/

Anyway, I herewith release it under the Artistic Licence. We should
probably link it from /intro/organization.

Don't flame, there is no way to properly encapsulate the Debian
organisation into a graph, but the involved feel this is good. That
said, I welcome constructive criticism and suggestions.

Thanks go to Manoj Srivastava, Stephen Stafford, Andreas Barth, and
Romain Francoise.

`. `'`