Re: Changes to packages.debian.org

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 12:23:19AM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> >   I'd be interested in including ownership / size / permissions as
> >  well.
>
> In #268658 is already something from Javier about that. I will
> reassign this bug and other like it to ftp.debian.org however
> as they generate the Contents files.

  Thanks for the pointer.

  Looking at that request it seems more intensive, I can see that
 it might be useful to some people to have MD5 sums of pristine
 binaries, but that would be an intensive thing to generate.

  I'd certainly be happy to make the changes, though, if there
 were a consensus this was acceptible.

Steve