Re: Changes to packages.debian.org

On Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 07:36:29PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> I've committed some changes to the packages.debian.org code:

  It all looks good, and reminds me of a thought I had a few days
 ago.

  What woul be involved in seeing more information in the package
 contents lists?

  I see the scripts use a pre-generated cntents file which contains
 lines of the form:

/full/path/name/of/file    packageName

  I'd be interested in including ownership / size / permissions as
 well.

  Look over the scripts it seems fairly simple, but I have no idea
 how to proceed?  I don't want to just do it because I imagine other
 people might complain that I'm confusing the output - maybe I should
 file a bug asking for more details and see how that goes?

Steve
--
# The Debian Security Audit Project.
http://www.debian.org/security/audit