Viking Prophecy and Rune Calendar

Dear recipient.

I’m writing in hope of catching your attention for a short while.  I work for Viking Circle in Iceland inc. and would like the opportunity to introduce to you the perfect gift for a friend, loved one, a co-worker or just about anyone.

To better understand what I’m talking about, you may click the link below:
http://www.primrun.is/our-products/nr/43

Our Viking prophecies are based on the old Viking sagas, mainly Snorra-Edda, as well as our travels all over Europe.

Back in the old days, to measure time, the calendars were carved in bones or long pieces of wood.  Months and days were carved in detail and remarkable days were marked with a special rune or a mark.  You might say that from this action we got the word “remarkable”.

Our research showed that the runes that stood for the seasons and festivities were amazingly alike, but with slight differences, all depending on whether the site where the calendar was found was close to the sea, in a valley, up in the mountain or on the prairie.  We also found out that each day of the year had its own meaning and its own name.

You can see your birthday for free!  Click here:
http://www.primrun.is/our-products/nr/43

We have gathered over 5.000 of these marks and created what we call “a Viking Prophecy” or the “Rune Calendar”, where you can get your birthday or any other remarkable day and learn all about what the Vikings held dear to that day.

Each day is decorated with beautiful Nordic pattern, created by artist Haukur Halldorsson where the artist shows off the unique rune and meaning and meaning of the day.

Today you can get your Prophecy in Icelandic, English and Danish and we’re currently working on a French and a Russian translation.

Why not make a friend happy and send him or her a special gift.  Start by checking out your day for free at:
http://www.primrun.is/our-products/nr/43

Large companies have already used our service with great success by giving seminar attendees their birthday, the guests were ecstatic.  You can make your guests or friends feel the same.

Click the link below to see how your birthday comes out for free:
http://www.primrun.is/our-products/nr/43

Sincerely,
Kjartan Sverrisson
Head of sales for Primrun.is