Re: DMUP violated? / Proposal: devel/website/using_cvs.wml

Hello list, hello Peter!

On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 11:57:15AM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> [...]
> >Alternatively I could simply learn from the things that have happened and
> >continue doing some work in a small scope, just as I want to. But I'll
> >leave this to your decision.
>
> Please continue doing what you were doing and ignore this nutcase.
> [...]

I don't think that is actually an option for me, and I think putting
it this way is a little bit too harsh, as a flood of similar mails
really can be annoying. But I agree, based on what I hear filtering
seems to be a good solution, if applicable.

Cheers,
Flo