Re: DMUP violated? / Proposal: devel/website/using_cvs.wml

Florian Ernst:

Apparently it was not acceptable, and at least one person was / is seriously annoyed by the amount of similar messages coming in, so I propose the attached change to devel/website/using_cvs.wml.

The debian-www-cvs list is quite high-volume anyway. If people can't keep up with this kind of update, they shouldn't be on the list, or should filter it appropriately. In my opinion, you went about it the exact right way, committing the changes and updating the translated versions as not to annoy the translators with trivial changes [1].

Alternatively I could simply learn from the things that have happened and continue doing some work in a small scope, just as I want to. But I'll leave this to your decision.

Please continue doing what you were doing and ignore this nutcase. Your work is much appreciated.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

[1] I know I usually am quite bad at doing that myself :-/