4 requests in webpage: DWN in news section, splited logos, menu always present and location

Hi,

Just 4 requests for a debian webpage that make this web better, I think.
Firstlty, sorry for my english. If in some place I don't express worthy,
please sorry.

1) Can you put Debian Weekly News in News section on main page?. The DWN are
news, so the natural is to appear in that section. With the DWN, the news
section becomes more active (the updates are more frequent) and so a user
could see more information than now.

In a far future, it could be interesting to include in news section remarks
from planet.debian.net and debianplanet. For example, how there is no notice
that sarge probably were released in setember in debian site, and yes in
debianplanet. This kind of news perhaps should have in that section, but
surely it supposes a redisign of page (why not? ;).

2) Can you split logos ala Google (several images makes logo image). It
increments the page speed.

3) Can you put the menu (top or left) in any web page of the site. I think it
helps the navigation of the site.

4) In the same kind of ideas, why not a location text on top (something like
"Location: /home/Documentation/user-manuals/").

With the intention that debian becomes better,
and many regards to you,
Xan.