Re: Problem with content negotiation at www.de.debian.org

* Tommi Vainikainen <thv+debian@iki.fi> [2004-08-10 20:56]:
> I couldn't remember where to find contact person for particular
> mirror, but www.de.debian.org has problems with content negotiation.
>
> I've set content negotiation to accept primary finnish and secondary
> english. This works for other web sites (such as www.debian.org), but
> at "de" mirror content negotiation doesn't work with directories, only
> with files. For example getting http://www.de.debian.org/ gives me
> english page, but getting http://www.de.debian.org/index gives me
> correctly finnish page.

 Confirmed. This goes to the mirror admin, so he is notified about the
issue and can check his configuration.

 Adam, can you please take a look at your configuration and maybe
correct it? If you don't find it I hope we will be able to track the
problem down with joined forces.

 So long,
Alfie
--
<miyo> we have spy who logs everything...
<miyo> We just haven't found who it is *grin*