Re: wrong screen appearing when looking for cricinfo

On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 11:22:13 -0400
"tvarghe332" <tvarghe332@rogers.com> wrote:

> please be advised that when I look for cricket news this silly debian
> (appache) comes on. I want to go straight to cricket information.please
> delete this happening

Debian has no control over other organisation's web sites.

What you saw was a welcoming notice to someone who has installed the
Apache web server on a computer running the Debian GNU/Linux operating
system, but not yet put any information on his or her web site.

If you persistently get this notice, try using a search engine to locate
an alternative cricket news source.  If you get the notice for all web
sites, please contact you Internet service provider's hotline.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>