Bad url

Hi,

I was browsing your site when I stumbled over the danish computer-retailer Kadooz (found him under http://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed#dk ), whom you tell sell computers with debian pre-installed on. It is false, try visit www.kadooz.com and you will find a cheat-site, which should be very obvious... I can't find any webshop anywhere on the page anyway....

Anyway, keep up the good work with the best linux-distro :-)

Regards,
Morten Skyt