Suggestion

Hi, how about offering links to testing/unstable at www.debian.org?

I prefer to manually search for packages sometimes, and thus must also
rely on a search engine like google.

While it is very easy to find at least one package, like in a stable
distribution, i have a hard time at times to find a "replacement"
for testing / unstable etc..
Maybe there is no package for testing / unstable, which you could report
dynamically via php and maybe xml.

At any rate, i thought i give this little suggestion, because it would
help me a bit - and probably others too.

Thanks for reading