Status of w.d.o/intl/l10n and dl10n

[I'm not on -www. Please cc me when removing -i18n from CC]

Hello,

I just wanted to inform you that Pierre and I just switched the building
mecanism of w.d.o/intl/l10n to the new dl10n stuff.

There shouldn't be any visual changes, but we will soon be able to use the
information parsed from the translator mailing list and display on the pages
the package which are underway, submitted to the BTS and so on.

So far, I can display those information in text form for the ca, es, fr, nl
and tr teams (ie, all which use the relevant formalism in message headers).
I used to have the patches against the web page generation to integrate them
in there, but it got lost in my last hard disk crash.

See http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~mquinson/debian/po-debconf.fr.html for an
example of what it did produce, and what my goal looks like.

But since the dl10n project is a bit larger than just generating stats for
w.d.o, it moved out of the webwml cvs tree. It lives here:

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-l10n/
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/debian-l10n co dl10n

It is also pushed into the webwml so that the build won't fail, but this
location is not considered as source...

FYI,
Mt.

--
Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.