Checking out packages modules from webwml cvs

Hi,

I tried to check out packages module from webwml cvs (with
pserver-account that works for webwml module and I use for committing
translations). Here is a problem that hit me:

$ cvs co packages
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/cvs/webwml/packages' (/cvs/webwml/packages/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvs/webwml/packages'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

I thought about checking how hard it would be to i18n packages.d.o as
currently page template is not l10n-able, only descriptions come from
DDTP. Is there anyone already working on this?

--
Tommi Vainikainen