Minor glitch on packages.debian.org site

Hello.

I spotted a minor glitch on http://packages.debian.org/ page.  It's
simple to reproduce - I'll try to explain it.

I have searched for gdm package in Sarge release, then clicked on the
"list of files" for i386 architecture link -
http://packages.debian.org/testing/gnome/gdm to make it simple.  So far
so good, now click on ">>" link two times to get to page 3 of the
listing.  The link ">>" is no more clickable, despite there being
another file that hasn't been shown yet.  If I click on link "4", then
this remaining files shows fine.  I have checked this behaviour with
several browsers and it's the same each time when using default values
for number of results listed per page (50).

Regards,
    Goran

--
Writing about music is like dancing about architecture.
    -- Frank Zappa