Re: Please don't remove outdated translations if the difference isvery small

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 12:22:19AM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:

> *sigh* I'm not going to respond to your personal attacks.

There were no personal attacks there, or, at least, it was not my intention
to make them.

> No, I'm not trying to punish you, nor the Spanish translation team,
> and I'm not making this into a pissing contest. I am trying to help
> Debian provide a good service to its users. Having outdated
> information on our website is not providing a good service, which has
> been proven over and over again. There will be some collateral damage
> in the process, yes, but on the whole it is a good thing.

Blindly removing content without verifying it is indeed outdated is no
service to our users. I would like you to be aware that this actually has
happened (I can produce examples if you like) and that this doesn't provide
a good service to our users either.

Regards

Javier