Re: Please don't remove outdated translations if the difference is very small

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 11:48:21AM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> Attached unified diffs from the changed pages, hope this helps.

Thanks for the updates.  I've committed them.

> I hope my account will be reenabled soon, though.
>
> In the meantime I'll send the diffs to the list, OK?

Sure.  Would you please send one diff that covers all of the
changes instead of one per file (you can just concatenate them)?

--
Matt Kraai            kraai@ftbfs.org            http://ftbfs.org/