Re: Please don't remove outdated translations if the difference is very small

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 06:31:47AM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña:
>
> > I've found out (the hard way) that translations are being removed
> > from the website regardless after six months of not being updated
> > regardless of the changes done in the original file.
>
> That is correct, and is entirely the intention.

BTW, it could have been good to send a report of which pages were going to
be removed _before_ removing them. I don't see any such report being sent
either to the debian-www mailing list or to the debian-l10n-xxxx mailing
lists.

Regards

Javier