Who's using Debian?

1. Name : European Audiovisual Observatory, Strasbourg, FRANCE

2. Org Type : Governemental (international organization)

3. URL : http://www.obs.coe.int/

4. descr :

We run Debian on our servers since 1997 for various tasks.
First internally as a file server (Samba), DNS/DHCP, web servers and
then later on our web servers and for external databases (Apache, PHP,
PostgreSQL).

Debian was choosen for the easy administration and upgrade process and
for the

--
Cyril Chaboisseau - tel +33 3 88 14 44 09 / fax +33 3 88 14 44 19