Language-specific links on http://www.debian.org/support

Hi,
browsing debian.org I found that http://www.debian.org/support/
could be improved by adding links to language-specific support websites to this site.

I.e. adding german speaking websites to the .de.html page is valueable to german speaking users while adding french speaking websites is valueable to french visitors.

I've prepared the following (incomplete!) table with language-specific support websites:

Language	URL
Brazilian	http://debian-br.alioth.debian.org

Chinese		http://people.debian.org/~ygh/zh_CN/html/noframes/

Dansk		http://www.debianforum.dk

English		http://www.debianplanet.org
		http://www.debianhelp.org
		http://www.debianplaza.net

French		http://www.debianworld.org

German		http://www.debianforum.de
		http://www.gnulinux.de
		http://www.sylence.de/dudfaq/
		http://www.linuxboard.de
		http://www.linuxforen.de

Hungarian	http://www.hup.hu

Polish		http://debian.linux.org.pl

Russian		http://debian.linuxrulez.ru

Spanish		http://www.esdebian.org

Italian		http://www.maximumdebian.org

Korean		http://www.debianusers.org

Another solution would be creating such a table and add this to all language-specific sites.

What do you think?

Bye
Sebastian

BTW: Please Cc: me as I'm not subscribed to debian-www

--
debianforum.de - die deutschsprachige Supportwebseite rund
um das Debian-Projekt          <http://www.debianforum.de>