Re: please, please, please

Il ven, 2004-06-25 alle 20:21, darkhole@swissinfo.org ha scritto:
> Dear Sir,
> I should like to install Debian "sarge".
> I read and understood installers.
> But I can not find base system.
> Can I find it anywere or must I download only lage netinst CD :-(?
> Send me, please, to anywhere for less base system.

>From what I understand, the base system is a collection of packages that
are required in a debian system. You may download each individual
package from any debian mirror but you will need all of them.

I beleave the complete list is available at
http://packages.debian.org/testing/base/

ATM, when you install Debian Sarge with the installer you have two
system; or using a netinstall image that contains the base system. If
you use the first one you will be propted for downloading the packages
during the installation.

Most probably downloading the netinst CD is the quickest way for you.
For more questions and answers on this subject, please contact the
debian-boot list.

Regards,
Giuseppe