Re: Which does "A" in "DSA" mean, "Alert" or "Advisory"?

* Tomohiro KUBOTA <debian@tmail.plala.or.jp> [2004-05-17 20:09]:
> I have done.  The following is a list of changed flles.

 Thanks.

> I also changed "SuSE Security Alert" to "SuSE Security Announcement".

 Where? Have you checked if that naming was correct at the time of the
writing? I guess they call it even differently these days, because they
are now SUSE and not SuSE anymore, too. I guess we shall stick with the
naming that they used at the time of the writing....

 So long,
Alfie
--
-!- mode/#debian.de [+oo sesom XSnackWRK] by Alfie
 * Alfie . o O ( Nein, ich bin nicht da - bitte nicht anquatschen ;) )