Re: Broken link

On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 09:59:34AM +0800, John wrote:
> http://www.au.debian.org/News/2004/
> to http://lists.debian.org/debian-announce/debian-announce-2004/

See bug 223552.

> Please, on every web page's footer place a mailto: link to facilitate
> reporting a problem with that page. Presetting the subject will go far
> to filter out spammers using the address (or passing through email from
> people who don't change the subject).

Would anyone object if I changed the contact information in the
footer to the following text?

 To report a problem with the web site, e-mail <a
 href="mailto:debian-www@lists.debian.org";>debian-www@lists.debian.org</a>.
 For other contact information, see the Debian <a
 href="m4_HOME/contact">contact page</a>.

--
Matt Kraai            kraai@ftbfs.org            http://ftbfs.org/