Re: new layout

> > The current design of the site is from the dark ages when Netscape 4
> > was considered a good browser, and CSS support was something people
> > only dreamt about, so images was the only way to do it...
>
> So I guess there is no real reason to switch to the new layout.

The layout i sent can be build without CSS at all. The best thing is that we
can realize the page with CSS viewable from browser who doesn't support them

The worst things in the actual layout are
- the colors of the menu, different from the logo, not websafe and different
between the rounded corners and the central part.
- the blur dot of the logo. Every logo MUST be reproduced in two colors, so
no gradient should be present in a well-made one.

Ludovico Grossi