Removing unofficial testing images links from CD/

We (the d-i team) keep getting confused users showing up who have
downloaded the *unofficial* testing CD images and then find that they
don't work. This wastes our testers' time, wastes our time (since we
don't have any oversight of how those CDs are created and are unlikely
to be able to fix them), and d-i is now good enough and close enough to
release that we really want as many people as possible to be testing the
official images.

Would anyone object if I removed these links from the CD/ tree?

Thanks,