Translation Coordinators -- please read (was: Re: New tag for wml -- help needed)

* Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org> [2004-05-06 22:45]:
>   $ grep Language-Team */po/templates.*.po
> returns:
>   Arabic        doc at arabeyes.org
>   Catalan       debian-l10n-catalan at lists.debian.org
>   French        debian-l10n-french at lists.debian.org
>   Italian       debian-l10n-italian at lists.debian.org
>   Japanese      debian-doc at debian.or.jp
> Other translators should fill in header fields.

 I wonder why this comes up in such a thread now and was never mentioned
before...  I would have guessed this kind of hint in some of the early
messages about the po file handling. I haven't done it for German
because I never saw any hint in that direction and wasn't told that it
might make sense....

 debian-l10n-german@lists.debian.org it is for German, and toddy jumped
in to do it now for the German files, thanks.

 Please add the header informations to your po files.

 About the header itself: I now wonder if Content-Type has any influence
at all. Will it be ignored in favor of <language>/.wmlrc CHARSET entry,
or will it override it?

 So long,
Alfie
--
"Viele Neueinsteiger kriegen den im Usenet üblichen Tonfall in den
falschen Hals, obwohl er nicht unfreundlich gemeint ist. Wenn sie dann