Re: Debian License Informations - a WML draft

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 10:00:43PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Frank Lichtenheld (djpig@debian.org) [040402 23:40]:
> > Comments welcome (don't take the "DLE" naming too serious :)
>
> thank you for doing this work.

New version available at the old place:
http://people.debian.org/~djpig/www.d.o-licenses/dle-opl.{wml,data,en.html}

> Some ideas of me:
> - A link to the discussion on debian-legal (as this provides more
>   in-depth information)

Added.

> - I guess that you plan to put the usual menu on the left side. Links
>   from there to the DFSG, the FAQ and the list-archive could be
>   useful.

Don't know what you mean with the "usual menu"? I added a menu at
the top of the page similar to that of the ports pages.

> - How about putting the most useful information in the first line and
>   putting it at the largest size available?:
> <h1>Open Publication Licenses 1.0 - non-free</h1>
> <h2>Debian License Examination 1-1</h2>

I oriented the layout to the DSA pages... Not yet sure what to do here.

> - Well, the version is the version of the license? Then I'd rather
>   write it as Open Publication License, Version 1.0.

Done.

> - "Date issued" is perhaps to strong. What about e.g. "Date published"?

Changed.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>