Re: Lack of ISO 8601 dates and times

MJ Ray:

> For one, putting the month first seems backwards to normal English
> use.

Yeah, but the pages are in American, not English :-) If someone would
volunteer to do a British English translation of the website, I'm sure
we could change that.

> Barely worth switching existing entries, IMO. Lots else to do.

Several of these (like the reelease dates) are generated, so switching
them is as easy as rewriting the scripts.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/