Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 20:06:31 +0200
From: Johan Fänge <mllist@vaste.mine.nu>
To: press@debian.org
Subject: Netstrike against swpats

Please join the netstrike again, and help us make people aware of
Software Patents.

If there's one political issue worthy of your attention this decade,
this is it. Apathy could mean a trip to court.

Last time we managed to affect the European Parliament, and they banned
Software Patents. However, now the European Commission wants to ignore
this decision. We need your support!

More info:
http://demo.ffii.org/

Peak: 7th april and 14th april

/Johan Fänge

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.