Problem with mirrors of stable .jigdo files

Neither the non-US nor the US .jigdo files have been working for the last
few days. The reason is that us.cdimage aka raff is down (IIRC forever),
and the .jigdo files on non-us.cdimage make jigdo-lite download the
.template files from us.cdimage, which obviously fails.

I've just added a temporary .jigdo/.template location at
<http://people.debian.org/~atterer/woody/jigdo-area/3.0_r2/jigdo/>, with
fixed .jigdo files so the template download works.

What can be done to fix the official locations at (non-)us.cdimage?
Unfortunately, Phil Hands doesn't seem to read his mail. I'll try mailing
admin next, but that address has been all but a black hole for me over the
years...

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯