Re: no index.html file in http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/News/*

 From: Matt Kraai <kraai@ftbfs.org>
 Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 03:23:51 -0800

> On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 03:08:39PM +0900, SUGIYAMA Tomoaki wrote:
> > I found that there is not index.html file in the following location,
> > so we can see the file list in each directories.
> >
> >  http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/News/
> >  http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/News/2003/
> >  http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/News/2004/
> >
> > Is it no problem?

> Are there any links to these URLs?

Yes, each Debian-Installer News files have the link to index.htm(l)
file like the following:

 Back to other <a href="./">Debian news</a>.

But there are not index.htm(l) files, so if follow the link of
"(other) Debian news", then appear not "Debian news index" but
the file list. I think it is better adding index.wml file in the
above directories.

> If you want to add them, use something similar to
> devel/debian-jr/News/index.wml and
> devel/debian-jr/News/<year>/index.wml.

Would you please add them, if some of committer think so too? Because
I cannot commit them.

Thanks
--
SUGIYAMA Tomoaki <tomos@webmasters.gr.jp>