Re: Wrong indexes to debian-security-announce-99 mailing list messages in DWN

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 05:06:11PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Jens Seidel wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I noticed that all URLs to the debian-security-announce-99 mailing list
> > are wrong in News/weekly/1999/32/index and others. The following patch fixes
> > this:
>
> Since I cannot verify all this, please fix the wrong and broken URLs.
> It's very good that you check them and spend time on it to improve our
> website.

Done. I fixed these URLs in News/weekly/1999/29/, News/weekly/1999/32/,
and News/weekly/1999/33/. A few times it was necessary to add 19 to the
message ID another time 18 was required.

It seems that newer issues (older do not contain references to
debian-security-announce) and at least debian-devel are *not* affected.

A few URLs were prepended with "http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/oldurl?";
and so marked as invalid. These are now online again (but were offline for more
than four years).

Jens