The current active coordinator for chinese?

Hi,

I am a Chinese Debian user.  I checked the Debian website and found many
pages not translated.  I am a Chinese translator for GNU website and I
am interesting in translating Debian pages as well.  But I think that
the current Chinese translation, esp. the Simplified Chinese
translation, has stopped now.  I'd like to know the current main active
coordinator and do some help on the work.  Any advice or reply will be
highly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,
Meng Liang