Re: changes to Debian's web page

Richard Atterer wrote:

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 08:52:34PM +0100, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:

I didn't know were to send this, so as the changes are related to debian-cd
I'm posting it here with the aim that somebody with powers to modify the web
can do it.

I'm the sort-of-maintainer of the pages under /CD/, but you had better CC
debian-www in the future (CCd now), in case I'm not around or busy. Comments on my changes are welcome.

Whom should I contact in order to get listed on Debian cd vendors page? Please let me know. I have sent mails to a few guys at Debian, still there's no reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Mejo Jose
http://linux.mejokj.com