problem when browsing with Opera

When I browse the debian website using Opera (6.01) on Win2K, the main
page comes up in Korean. I changed everything I could think of, the encoding,
the "identify as" preference, and tried the other language-specific sites,
but to no avail (UK comes up in what appears to be Chinese).

If I open debian.org in Netscape 4.7 or IE, I get the proper English page.

-paul

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote ... If you make
yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." - Benjamin Franklin