Re: There are 'three' conferences in that announcement.

* Nobuhiro IMAI <nov@yo.rim.or.jp> [2004-02-06 13:03]:
> I'm translating a this year's 5th issue of DWN, and found a typo in
> "Debian Project at European Conferences." paragraph.
>
> According to the [1]news, three couferences are announced, however,
> 'four' in the paragraph. Please fix it.

 I'll fix it, thanks for the notice.

> BTW, where should I report such this typo? This list?, BTS?, or
> dwn@debian.org?

 This list, or rather change the file yerself for such minor things. I
guess noone will really have anything against it if you do it yourself
next time.

 So long,
Alfie
--
There are many times when you want it to ignore the rest of the string just
like atof() does.  Oddly enough, Perl calls atof().  How convenient.  :-)