Re: Myths and Legend on Debian

* Polkan Garcia <pagarcia@slcolombia.org> [2004-02-05 09:12]:
> Receive a warm greeting from Colombia. I have been working in the update
> of the page located in
> http://www.debian.org/international/spanish/contrib/mitos-debian.html

 About that page I would suggest you to contact the spanish translation
coordinator(s) like listed on this page:
<http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators>

 The content down there (/international/<somelanguage>) is fully in the
control of the language teams and suggestions (that are not translation
related to <otherlanguage>) are best addressed to the team itself.
Ususally other people have problems reading (or better: understanding)
that pages at all.

 I for one part find it a pity that there are quite many documents not
even available in english so the other translation teams could consider
translating them...

> [---=| Overlong signature removed by t-prot: 21 lines snipped |=---]

 A signature longer than the real mail content is considered rather
rude. I would suggest you to strip it down quite much....

 So long,
Alfie
--
"By IBM supporting Linux well then it is not a toy."
                                  -- Steve Ballmer, Microsoft