Re: Re: How to get Linux

* taisto.kesseli@sci.fi [2004-01-29 13:07]:
> I request you to remove my name from public "mockering-list" of yours
> immediately.

 Sorry, we don't do such things. See the disclaimer for the lists:

 FWIW, this very message was also archived again:
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2004/debian-www-200401/msg00300.html>

> It has been on display for several years by now, and should be enough
> to satisfy your sick sense of humour.

 Its not about any sort of humour but of having the ability to see
reoccuring discussions and be able to refer to them. Infact I could name
you quite some threads that are similar to the one started by you now.

> I give you 14 days to remove my name from the a.m. list.

 And then? We won't do it.

> Should you have some doubt of what I.m referring to, just seek with Google
> for "Taisto Kesseli", and you will find the referenced item (private email
> by nature).

 This is where you are wrong: The Debian Mailinglists are not private in
any sense. All of the Debian lists are archived, ever was and ever will
be. And it was never a secret. After all that is the same with almost
any mailinglist that is out there, especially those that have to do with
Open Source and Free Software.

 So long,
Alfie
--