Re: TLDP and Debian

Stein Gjoen:

> This is where I should clarify that the links using the old
> deprecated www.linuxdoc.org are on the Norwegian language pages; I
> checked the other language version of that same page and those use
> the correct tldp.org links.

Unfortunately, the Norwegian pages are no longer maintained, they have
not been updated for ages. Since I received complaints the last time I
updated them (I'm Swedish, but have lived in Norway for four years
now), I have refrained from doing so.

I am, however, planning to remove a lot of outdated translation in the
future. Your message is a clear example on why this is necessary.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/