Re: Website not building?

* Frédéric Bothamy <frederic.bothamy@free.fr> [2004-01-23 13:25]:
> BTW could this explain the segfault in stattrans.pl ?

 Might be, yes.  Are there empty directories on www-master? I.e. cvs not
checked out with the -P switch?  For me it didn't segfault because it
couldn't change into the (removed) bulgarian directory.

 So long,
Alfie
--
<etbe> When will we be able to upload packages to Debian again?
<weasel> after sarge released.  this is a kind of a sneak freeze :)