Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by barbier: webwml/. Makefile

Rumen Krasstev:

All the files are still in the repository, just do a backwards merge
and you should get the files back. I don't think you can directly merge
without a tag, so you might need to do something like this in the
bulgarian directory:

  cvs up -d -D 2004-01-21 # Get files before the deletion
  cvs tag -r before_delete # Set a tag
  cvs up -d -A # Go back to current (where files are deleted)
  cvs up -j HEAD -j before_delete # Merge backwards

and then check everything back in.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/