www.debian.org/social_contract doesn't conform to xhtml and looks ugly

Hi,

http://www.debian.org/social_contract.en.html contains two lists
("Social Contract" and DFSG) but both are not XHTML conforming.

<LI><P><strong>Debian Will Remain 100% Free Software</strong>
   <P>[text]</P>
<LI><strong>We Will Give Back to the Free Software Community</strong>

This results in the following output in konqueror 3.1.5 (but looks fine in
lynx):

1. Debian Will Remain 100% Free Software

   We promise to ...
2. We Will Give Back to the Free Software Community
   When we write ...

3. We Won't Hide Problems

   We will ...

I strongly suggest to remove <P> after a new list item <LI> and to add a
missing </P> in the last item of each list.

This will result in:

1. Debian Will Remain 100% Free Software
   We promise to ...
2. We Will Give Back to the Free Software Community
   When we write ...
3. We Won't Hide Problems
   We will ...

which looks better.
(When you really want to add empty lines, do this AFTER each item and not
(only sometimes) after the headline.

Jens