Re: Installation of Debian

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:27:02 EST
MARLENEMERRILL@aol.com wrote:

> P.S.  If I am not containing the right people please send me the email
> where I can get some action.

You should contact the people in Michigan responsible for the computer.

The message you saw probably also said something like this:

"This computer has installed the Debian GNU/Linux operating system but has
nothing to do with the Debian GNU/Linux project.  If you want to
report something about this host's behaviour or domain, please contact the
ISPs involved directly, NOT the Debian Project."

Good luck in solving the problem, the Debian Project can't help you.

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>